LED Product Integration Developer
Hi-Lite Manufacturing continues to advance its commitment to expanding LED compatibility in its ever-growing catalog of commercial and decorative light fixtures. All production processes—fabrication, assembly, shipping—are performed in-house inside Hi-Lite’s 200,000 square-foot facility in Chino, California.
The LED Product Integration Developer will play a critical role for the company’s continued advancement in the field of energy-efficiency.
- Improve existing products and assist with custom projects
- Demonstrate and implement in-depth knowledge of thermal management
- Use standard engineering principles to research, design and analyze LED fixtures and processes, ensuring that requirements are met
- Communicate effectively with other engineering and sales workers, providing project updates as needed
- Other responsibilities assigned when necessary
- 2 or more years of mechanical design experience
- Experience working with LED technology
- Familiarity with lighting design practices and IESNA guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of industrial lighting regulatory and safety standards (UL, NSF, CE, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of lighting industry and LED supply chain
- Familiarity with industrial and outdoor lighting segments
- Familiarity with engineering documentation and product development
- Working knowledge of lighting layout and photometric testing
Apply in person or email resumé and desired position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13450 Monte Vista Ave.
Chino, CA 91710