Wayne J. Griffin Electric, Inc., is looking to add a detail oriented, organized Lighting Control Specialist to its’ Estimating and Purchasing team. The primary responsibility would be to develop and lay out takeoffs and price materials in order to provide accurate bids for the lighting control portion of electrical projects.
On any given day, you will be doing one or all of these tasks:
- Read and interpret job plans and specifications to develop complete and accurate lighting control design and takeoffs to prepare bids for the electrical construction of projects utilizing information from the takeoff
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients
- Provide value engineering and/or scope modification for projects
- Interact with construction team (estimating, purchasing, engineers, suppliers and clients) from the budgeting and kickoff process through project completion
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of lighting controls (Ashrae, Iesna, LEEDS), systems and products (Crestron, Lutron, Nueht, Wattstopper)
- 3-5 years of prior experience working on multiple, concurrent lighting control projects, in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam and AutoCAD
- Ability to analyze estimating material to determine accurate levels to use based upon each project’s individual characteristics, location and/or profit potential.
- Prior electrical field experience is a plus
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (medical, dental & vision), health and wellness programs, paid holidays, vacation and personal days, 401(k) with company contribution and up to $2,000 per year in tuition reimbursement.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Wayne J. Griffin Electric, Inc., is more than just a place to do business. It is a joining of people and ideas, knowledge and skillsets, personalities and practices. It is the result of individuals working side by side toward a common goal – bound by a single mission – to accomplish something meaningful together. Since 1978, the company has built its reputation as a trusted source in the electrical construction industry by building its team. In fact, our strength comes from the dedication and experienced knowledge of the professionals who work hard every day to deliver on the commitments we make to our clients.
To learn more, visit us at our website: www.waynejgriffinelectric.com
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply