a•light is hiring! https://www.alights.com/
Our growing organization is seeking an Applications / Lighting Controls Specialist to join our Applications Team.
a•light is an exciting, customer driven, architectural lighting design and manufacturing company based in the Oceanside, California.
If you are qualified and enthusiastic, please apply through the link on this page.
Our Open Position: Applications / Lighting Controls Specialist
Position based in sunny Oceanside, California.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- The individual should ensure that fixture drawings & controls comply with the specifications of the project.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials in our ERP system that informs the Manufacturing and Assembly teams what to fabricate and how to wire the controls within the fixture.
- Coordinate between the specifier, factory and the agents Specification teams to provide professional-quality drawings.
- Design to specification our custom products in the 3D environment of Solidworks.
- Answering and troubleshooting technical questions both before a job is specified, and after it has been installed.
- Should know about technical details of lighting and control systems.
- Experience working with a variety Controls Companies systems/platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to present and communicate effectively in group settings.
- Sense of Urgency and Action Oriented. (Gets Things Done Attitude!)
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Design Analytical Abilities.
- The individual should be able to read Control System drawings comply with the specifications of the project and sequence of operations.
- Should possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
Minimum Education / Certification Level / Program Knowledge:
- Associate degree or higher in a related area.
- 0-2 years of experience with Solidworks.
- Solidworks knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within these environments.
- SolidWorks drafting capabilities.
- SolidWorks certification required.
- Microsoft Office: Particularly intermediate to advanced Excel.
a•light is a Luminaires Group Company. https://www.theluminairesgroup.com/
a•light is a leading high-end specification lighting manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Oceanside, California; We have a great work environment and promote a good work-life balance for its employees.
a•light focuses on high-end architectural products designed for specification by architects, lighting designers, interior designers and engineers.
a•light operates out of our 54,000 sq. ft. facility in Oceanside, CA and build state-of-the-art, energy efficient lighting fixtures for installation into countless commercial, institutional, industrial and government building projects throughout North America.
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s rights to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”
Email resume to: email@example.com or apply here.