Architectural Lighting Sales
Wanted college graduate with fantastic computer skills, great people skills and a willing to be trained. We are an Architectural Lighting Sales Firm that works with Lighting Designers and Architects. We are looking for an Outside Sales Associate to assist in our day to day activities and a work in a multi-task environment. The position will offer exceptional growth opportunity to the right candidate. Being a self-motivated, people person is a plus. The ability to read architectural drawings and knowledge of the electrical industry a plus but not required.
Four year college degree preferred in Design, Architecture, Lighting Design, Theatrical Lighting, or Engineering.
– Comfortable speaking to groups and discussing design.
– Lighting and product knowledge a plus.
– Proficient in MS Office, as well as social media a plus.
– Relationships with the NYC Lighting Specification community a plus.
– Possess effective oral and written communication skills, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
– Good time management skills.
– Personal attributes that should describe the candidate:
o Customer service minded
o Able to see others point of view
o Driven and goal oriented
o Well mannered, flexible and adaptable
o Punctual & reliable
– Setting appointments with customers to make product presentations and lunch presentations.
– Development of project specifications based on the product lines we represent.
– Help customers evaluate their lighting needs.
– Be able to carry samples.
– Strengthen the relationship with Architects, Lighting Designers, and the Specification Community.
– Work with the inside sales team in order to develop business opportunities.
– Delivering high quality service to the customers.
Please send: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Expectations to: email@example.com
Salary: Competitive package based on experience, incentives based on sales / 401K with Match / Health Benefits
Career Level Required: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Experience Required: Less than 1 Year
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
About Lighting Abilities
Light Abilities is a solution based Architectural Lighting Manufacturer’s Representative in New York City, working with some of the best independent brands in lighting. Our goal is to solve the clients problem with standard or custom lighting. We also work with the top Architects, Lighting Designers, Designers and Landscape Architects on some of the most prestigious projects in New York City and around the world. Our team have design degrees and assist our clients in finding the right products. We are dedicated to being a partner with the design community to find optimum lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. We help navigate the wide range of products available to find the right solution for their project design, energy requirements and budget. Based on a wide range of projects – both interior and exterior – our skills are multifaceted with an understanding of design and close contact to our chosen lighting manufactures. We offer a unique platform for knowing our brands capabilities to provide the right product for the right application. We can support the aesthetic requirements and technical needs for green and LEED projects. Learn more about us at www.lightabilities.com