Chameleon Lighting is expanding our sales team, looking for a hard working, common sense approach to lighting sales. Base salary with unlimited commission payed monthly no long calculations to figure out what you have earned. No games–just relationship selling with monetary rewards.
Position Scope/Position Summary
Candidate will direct sales for Chameleon Lighting in an identified region. This includes direct relationship selling through the rep network within the territory. These agency relationships will extend to specifiers, distributors and contractors in order to establish market share in each rep agency territory. The main goal is to form a solid relationship with rep agencies and all its staff in each geographical location.
• Manage and direct the lighting representative agency network to set and achieve sales and profit goals.
• Keep agencies updated on the latest fixtures and the technical aspects of those fixtures.
• Teach the agent how to implement those fixtures into their daily scheduling in order for them to make money.
• May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
• Have strong relationships with agents.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Reports to VP of Sales
• Common sense is a requirement. If you do not have it, do not apply.
• Lighting industry experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to identify customer needs and address needs with appropriate product offerings
• Successfully convey the capabilities of Chameleon Lighting products in order to make the rep agents money
• Ability to work with confidential privileged information in a professional manner
• Self-starter with good organizational skills (this is paramount)
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy under pressure of constant peak loads and time frames
• Must have the ability to problem-solve and make judgment decisions, recognize problems and escalate as appropriate
• Travel as needed; 60% plus is travel
Essential skills required
• Must have a common sense approach to lighting sales
• Must be willing to work toward earnings that supersede any industry standards: This is an unlimited earning potential position. Bottom line is you sell, we pay. It’s easy with no long calculations.
• Must be willing to listen, learn and teach
• This position requires a strong salesperson with drive.
• Base salary
• Unlimited monthly commission NO limits
• Health insurance
Contact- Neal Polaine 630-802-1499 email@example.com
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require, since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary in order to meet business needs.