LFP Lighting formerly known as Lights Fantastic Pro Builders Division, is a Dallas, Texas based Lighting Design and Distribution company that supplies services such as lighting design, distribution and logistics support to new construction projects within the multi-family, condo, hotel, assisted living and student housing markets. LFP is looking to expand their sale network in multiple states. LFP Lighting has the strongest buying power in the industry with over 400 lighting vendors and manufacturers within our supply chain. In addition, a parent company whom manufactures a vast amount of commercial lighting products suited for all types of applications.
The primary responsibility of an LFP Lighting Sales Professional is to sell project lighting packages and to seek out, foster, and manage account relationships with electrical contractors, general contractors and developers within the new construction of Multi-family, hotel, condo, assisted living, student housing and other light commercial type projects while working with other members of the LFP Lighting team to maintain strong client relationships. Our sales team engages with customers to create solutions and ensure a smooth process throughout all phases of the sales cycles to include the bidding to contract process. Sales representatives regularly keep customers informed of new product offerings and advances in the lighting industry. Additionally, they offer technical assistance with the application of our products and assist our project management team through the distribution of products to project sites.
- Territory Sales Positions Available – position to work within a specific territory.
- Maryland/Washington DC, Florida, Southern California, Colorado
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and foster relationships with Business-to-Business Accounts within the multi-family and multi-unit new construction market segment.
- Strong knowledge or multi-family quotation process and product knowledge specific to market segment.
- Knowledge and understanding of lighting manufacturer / lighting agency relationships to leverage competitive pricing within markets
- Have the knowledge and ability to quote large lighting packages
- Actively engage with client accounts to understand market pricing and follow-through on all open bid opportunities along with keeping them informed of new products, industry advances, and other beneficial information
- Regularly make client visits to clients offices and jobsites including the coordination and scheduling of kick-off meeting with client project managers and LFP Lighting project managers prior to the start of each project.
- Ensure the highest level of service to all clients with coordination of client appreciation activities
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive compensation program.
- Health Benefits
- Personal Time Off
- Expense Account
For all inquiries, please send resume and cover letter to Mark Robinson – email@example.com