Location: Denville NJ
Paraflex Industries is a fast-growing manufacturer of commercial and industrial lighting products. We have been in business for over 50 years in the outdoor lighting area.
We have an opening for an ambitious, experienced, lighting industry professional to manage our existing OEM/ sales accounts, support national account business and identify, capture and execute on new business opportunities from new program wins to joint-venture partnerships. This is a high-visibility role, working directly with the senior management. The ideal candidate should be entrepreneurial in nature and will have direct input in sales strategy & new product features.
We stock and sell lighting components on a contract basis on behalf of other OEM manufacturers and service national account programs. We also sell product through an agent/rep network spanning 45+ territories.
The role will be primarily based in our Denville, NJ offices, with some travel to customer sites. We are open to a range of candidates for this role. Compensation commensurate with experience.
– Sales & Support existing OEM / Sales and national account.
– Identify new opportunities in OEM / Sales and national account channels along with price quotations.
– Be the single point of customer contact for customer base to communicate specifications, inventory availability, and any other needs
– Provide front-line feedback to the management and product team
– Forecast monthly and quarterly sales goals and analysis.
– Work with professional marketing team to coordinate sales campaigns
– Prior commercial lighting experience, preferably with exposure to outdoor lighting, preferably in a sales role
– Knowledge of lighting systems with a focus on LED technologies & controls will be helpful.
– Results driven with a sense of urgency and strong follow-up along with working in a team environment.
– Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, comfortable on the phone and presenting
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Excel preferred, comfortable working with numbers
This is a full-time salaried position with very attractive benefits and incentive plans.
Please send resume to email@example.com