Marketing Coordinator – San Francisco & Miami
HLB is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to join our award-winning marketing team. This position will support our San Francisco and Los Angeles offices, or our Miami office, as well as our national marketing team in firmwide efforts. The candidate must be a detail-oriented strategic thinker that thrives working independently and as part of a team. Come join our forward-thinking, employee-friendly firm with an inclusive and inspiring culture. HLB offers competitive benefits, generous PTO, year-round half-day Fridays and Summer Fridays, and a commitment to maintaining employee work-life balance…and you will get a $1,500 sign-on bonus.
About the Position
The candidate will report directly to a marketing manager and supporting principals with an exciting opportunity to collaborate with our national marketing team on firmwide initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of independence to problem-solve and the ability to collaborate on team led initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest and ability to research local market activity, potential opportunities / clients, and willingness to participate in industry networking events. Prior proposal experience in the AEC industry and a strong interest in the built environment is required. A detailed-oriented mindset, ability to multitask and prioritize with strong organizational skills will be imperative for this fast-paced position.
- Execute RFP and RFQ materials for preparation of proposal submissions
- Lead qualitative response/clarifications to RFQ/RFP’s including preparation of resumes, customized information, project descriptions, etc. for project pursuits
- Interface with marketing staff firm-wide and participate in weekly and monthly marketing meetings
- Create PowerPoint presentations for Principals/Designers in relation to marketing and business development efforts
- Schedule and/or support promotional meetings with clients
- Assist with award submissions
- Facilitate photography coordination for completed projects
- Research clients to expand knowledge and support business development efforts
- Involvement in professional and community organizations, including SMPS and other AEC Industry Organizations
- Prepare brochures and qualifications for general and tailored marketing needs
- Generate and coordinate in-house marketing materials in coordination with other offices
- Update CRM database (Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint) to assist Principals and marketing team in follow-up with business development, client proposals, leads, reporting, etc.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in the AEC or related industry
- Strong InDesign skills required; graphic design capabilities preferred
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required
- Strong writing skills required
- Comfortable working with multiple team members/Principals
- Strong communication skills and comfort with direct client contact
- CRM experience preferred
Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design is an internationally recognized design firm focused on architectural lighting, including electric lighting and daylighting, for both interior and exterior environments. We are inspired by the artistry of light and its impact on the natural and architectural environment. We infuse our core values of artistry, legacy, curiosity, balance, and integrity into every project. We thrive with intriguing projects that engage us conceptually and challenge us technically. We seek to enhance our clients’ experiences and create a legacy of design that respects its environment and promotes a better future. Our services are customized to provide the best lighted environments to meet our clients’ needs.
HLB is a collaborative firm that values flexibility and work/life balance filled with dynamic people whose enthusiasm for what we do infuses both our professional and personal lives. We are driven by an experienced team that is rewarded for its originality, commitment, and leadership. Our principals are engaged in every project from concept to commissioning to ensure the clients’ needs are realized at every step. Our design and technical experts hail from many parts of the world and form the basis for HLB’s proven ability to produce outstanding, award-winning designs.
As designers, we promote a positive vision of the future, based upon the belief that many of the environmental problems we face are design challenges. We believe a successful project starts with a collaborative mind-set in support of a common goal: to achieve energy-effective, high-quality environments for owners through intelligent lighting design, design that holistically integrates daylight with supplemental light and controls. Our designers work closely with owners and architectural teams to optimize the integration and control of natural and electric lighting for energy-effective designs of the highest excellence.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed (which includes religious dress and grooming practices), color, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, familial and marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, domestic victim status, caregiver status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
If interested, please visit our website to apply – http://hlblighting.com/careers/
References must be provided upon request.