Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is Canada’s largest privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for North American residential and commercial markets. We have 130 employees based in Toronto, and we are excited to be rapidly expanding!
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, your primary responsibility will be learning our various sales channels and market and ensuring the marketing team is coordinated, on brand, and leading the market. You will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. You will work closely with our product development team to ensure we are staying on top of latest market trends. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Analyze data to track effectiveness and identify new opportunities or strategies
- Develop channel specific marketing campaigns
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Oversee branding, positioning and pricing strategies across our 3 brands to ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all marketing and sales collateral
- Oversee the development of marketing material for promotions and product launches
- Oversee company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Work experience as Marketing Director, channel marketer, or similar role, preferably within lighting or architectural community
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (ex. Google AdWords, Google analytics)
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process please contact our Human Resources department referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send their resume to HR@liteline.com to the attention of Maria Morado.