ESL Vision is a rapidly growing company seeking a Marketing Manager
With corporate offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah, ESL Vision manufactures and offers a complete range of innovative and energy-efficient LED lighting. For the last 10 years ESL Vision has been providing products for virtually any retrofit, replacement or new lighting project scenario. ESL Vision combines years of solid-state lighting design experience, innovative and patented products and a unique focus on electricians and supply houses.
The Marketing Manager will lead our brand marketing, product marketing, marketing communications, marketing strategies and marketing campaigns and projects. This demands a self-motivated, focused, creative individual who can also motivate team members. This hands-on position is responsible for building a clear plan for growth.
- Preparation of annual marketing plan including long and short-term strategies.
- Manage, optimize and report on all marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to social media, display advertising, video and mobile marketing.
- Manage internal marketing and design teams; as-well-as external agencies to develop integrated marketing plans, programs and brand assets.
- Oversee and develop SEO, web presence, email campaigns, training webinars and all other online marketing.
- Define and drive ESL Visions brand positioning, messaging and communications strategy.
- Define and execute our marketing strategy from brand positioning and product development to demand generation and performance optimization
- Overall marketing strategy – including but not limited to new product launches, tradeshows, demos, PR events, etc.
- Public Relations – ability to coordinate press releases and utilize expertise to be sure the brand is in the appropriate markets and advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media groups, rep agencies, media groups, industry organizations, etc.
Marketing Manager Requirements
- Bachelors in Marketing/Business – MBA preferred.
- 7 to 10 years experience of progressive marketing as a marketing manager or with a creative/brand management company.
- A broad knowledge of the lighting industry
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- Ability to communicate and work with national sales team
- Cross collaborate with manufacture reps
ESL Vision Offers
- Competitive Salary
- An entrepreneurial, fun spirited, family minded company culture
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.