As a proud advocate for manufacturing in the U.S.A., Kenall has become a champion in developing advanced lighting solutions, systems and controls for high abuse, transportation, security detention, and sealed enclosure for healthcare, cleanroom, containment and food processing environments. Kenall has a great opportunity available for a Marketing Manager (Healthcare- Indigo Clean™).
The Marketing Manager (Healthcare- Indigo Clean™) is responsible for brand development, marketing strategies, segment marketing programs, projects and campaigns for Kenall’s Indigo-Clean™ and healthcare products. In addition, this position will develop and ensure the proper usage of established brand standards related to positioning, core messaging, and branding to a range of healthcare targets and channels that include, but are not limited to: customers, agents, specifiers, end-users, trade associations, organizations and other influential hubs.
- Coordinates and conducts market research to collect voice of customer and insights into product development and/or marketing communications
- Synthesizes, analyzes and presents healthcare market insights and implications to establish marketing strategies that direct the marcom plan
- Maintains current knowledge of healthcare industry influential via the internet, networking with content experts/analysts, and relevant trade publications; incorporates them into marketing plans
- Develops innovative programs to effectively reach target markets though educational/thought leadership, advertising, PR and promotions
- Facilitates the development of all healthcare related marcom objectives; creating outlines, wireframes and concepts for campaigns and marketing collateral
- Working with the MarCom team, produce healthcare marcom, collateral and sales tools
- Oversees the development and production of healthcare ad campaigns
- Writes & reviews creative, effective, original copy for multiple healthcare projects across a variety of marcom platforms
- Establishes CRM strategies; manages and analyzes healthcare data collection activities on target markets
- Manages PR and media relations to advance healthcare products
- Manages and oversees vendors
- Manages all healthcare and Indigo-Clean™ related “thought leadership” communications and programs
- Keeps team members and managers informed on assigned marketing projects, campaigns and deliverables via Work Front and weekly production meetings
- Assists the Digital Marketing team with content updates; strengthens the SEO strategy for the healthcare market through the identification of applicable keywords
- 8+ years marketing, copywriting or agency experience; previous healthcare marketing experience with a medical products manufacturer/distributor required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Business or Liberal Arts
- Must have the proven ability to provide significant insight into healthcare channels and targets
- Experience marketing infection prevention and/or environmental disinfection products to infection prevention, environmental services, and/or operating room personnel
- Experience with product launch strategy, planning and execution; familiar with basic legal principles, including copyright and trademark usage in marcom collateral
- Experience with CRM systems / demand generation / marketing automation software
- Flexibility around shifting priorities and schedules; willingness to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines.
Committed to advancing the state of lighting, Kenall is an established organization with a proven track record of excellence and great corporate culture. If you share our drive, professionalism and enthusiastic spirit and would like to be a part of a growing organization, we would like to hear from you! Apply on line at https://goo.gl/mcq6qV visit our website at www.kenall.com.