Coronet Lighting currently has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager – Midwest
- Maintain, expand and service current regional accounts
- Establish clear growth initiatives
- Create and execute strategic plans designed to increase brand awareness, sales and customer satisfaction
- Develop and manage a regional business plan focusing on net new sales growth
- Focus on developing relationships with agencies, specifiers, distribution partners, and end users.
- Develop customer targets; create appropriate sales engagements to meet the sales metrics for the territory
Requirements and Attributes
- 4+ years of prior regional accounts experience within the lighting industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design or Engineering preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently
- LC credential a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- For the Midwest region, the candidate must live in the area, Chicago pre
- Travel >50%
About Coronet Inc.
Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. Our work can be seen at Samsung’s NYC Flagship Store, New York University, Mercedes Benz headquarters, the Google offices of Manhattan and more. Our fixture’s architecturally sleek appearance fits perfectly in modern commercial spaces and are designed with ease of installation in mind. We now have two facilities in New Jersey where we manufacturer, assemble and house all of our LED and fluorescent products. Coronet manufactures a wide variety of recessed, surface, and pendant mounted luminaires for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Our product line has increased tremendously over the past few years and we continue to add to what we can offer. At Coronet, we strive to inform our customers of the immense advantages of changing over to LED lighting. Lower electric bills and less frequent maintenance are key. We use LED modules high in efficacy in all of our LED luminaires for optimum light and efficiency. Our outstanding team of lighting professionals are available to answer all of your questions and provide you with all your project-specific needs. With Coronet sales representatives located all over the US, a strong inside sales team, and in-house engineers we are able to achieve excellent project management and deliver exceptional product. Our ability to engineer custom lighting fixtures per job-specific needs continues to leave our customers satisfied. Our factory houses high end machinery, cutting-edge technology, and an incredible on-site engineering department readily available to our clientele. We also offer lighting calculation reports to ensure proper lighting for every floor plan. From custom lengths and project-specific mounting requirements to special patterns and layouts, Coronet will cater to all your job-specific needs.
Please send resume and cover letter to AlissaLhall@gmail.com