Nordeon USA is seeking a National Account Manager-West Coast to further develop relationships with retail national accounts in the North American market.
Nordeon is a new name, but it comes with over 60 years of experience in lighting. It was founded in October of 2012 and has grown through the acquisition of several notable brands in Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Since 2014, Nordeon has been active in the North American market, now serving many retail customers with its innovative systems. Products for the North America market are assembled and distributed from our facility in South Carolina. This facility is a shared location for HessAmerica, Griven USA and Nordeon USA.
Because of significant growth by winning major contracts with retail accounts, we are expanding our sales team with a new national account sales manager.
National Account Manager is responsible for increasing our national account business with retail chains, focusing on food accounts. This will be done in close cooperation with management and the rest of the North American sales team. You will be responsible for finding ways to engage new potential customers and follow up on our current leads. Territory encompasses the West coast and East to Colorado.
– Open-minded attitude, someone that is able to work independently and does not feel restricted by structure and processes
– Hands-on approach and able to achieve measurable results
– Willing to travel at least 70% of the time
– At least 5 years of experience in the North America lighting market
– Strong network of relationships with National Accounts (preferably grocery accounts), retail architects and National Account Distributors
– Candidate should be located with access to major airport for travel across the US but also to visit our base in South Carolina regularly.
– Experience with lighting calculation programs like AGI, making light plans and doing take offs on drawings a definite plus.
• Lighting: 5 years
• Sales Management: 5 years
• National Account: 3 years
Send resume in confidence to: email@example.com