Position: National Sales Director
Position reports to Vice President of Sales
The National Sales Director will grow sales with existing customers as well as develop new business throughout the North American territory. Oversea sales growth across multiple market channels including Architectural Specification and Showroom. This position will manage and motivate Regional Sales Managers and contracted sales representative agencies. Outstanding analytical skills are required to identify new markets and growth opportunities. Responsible for maintaining the relationships with network of rep agencies holding sales force accountable by documenting performance of internal and external team members.
Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, high integrity, and a proven track record of growing sales through positive relationships
- Increase sales and maintain profitability.
- Manage Regional Sales Managers and key existing accounts
- Participate in selection and evaluation of area representatives using quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Development of Showroom programs nationally.
- Oversee travel expenses of all regional sales managers.
- Collaborate with inside sales, customer service, and quotations team.
- Provide bi-weekly reports about outcomes from sales visits for entire regional sales force.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to develop and analyze metrics for sales pipeline tracking.
- Participate in development of processes for ERP system.
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering departments to create effective sales tools including sample cases, and presentation materials.
- Maintain PureEdge presence at Lightology and showrooms in all territories. Ensure showroom displays meet brand standards, support strategic product positioning efforts, and train showroom sales force.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to develop product training program including Course content, Program Structure, and Incentive Programs.
- Participation in Trade Shows.
- Additional duties as needed at direction of management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in business.
- Must have 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in, Microsoft Office
- Proficiency interpreting architectural and engineering drawings
- This position will involve 50-60% of travel.
- 40% of Inside Sales and administrative duties and approximately 60% outside sales with travel.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Ventra Commuter Benefits
Interested candidates should send their resume to Jen Roulo at [email protected]