Position: National Sales Manager
Position reports to Vice President of Sales
The National Sales Manager will lead grow sales with existing customers as well as develop new business throughout the North American territory. This position will manage and motivate Regional Sales Managers and contracted sales representative agencies. Outstanding analytical skills are required to identify new markets and growth opportunities. Responsible for the relationship, direction, coordination and sales growth.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in business. Must have 5+ years of related experience. Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, high integrity, and a proven track record of growing sales through positive relationships
- Increase sales and maintain profitability.
- Manage Regional Sales Managers and key existing accounts
- Development of Showroom programs nationally.
- Oversee travel expenses of all regional sales managers.
- Collaborate with inside sales, customer service, and quotations team.
- Provide bi-weekly reports about outcomes from sales visits for entire regional sales force.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to develop and analyze metrics for sales pipeline tracking.
- Participate in development of processes for ERP system.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of area representatives using quantitative and qualitativeanalysis.
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering departments to create effective sales toolsincluding sample cases, and presentation materials.
- Maintain PureEdge presence at Lightology and showrooms in all territories. Ensure showroomdisplays meet brand standards, support strategic product positioning efforts, and trainshowroom sales force.
- Work with Vice President of Sales to develop product training program including Coursecontent, Program Structure, and Incentive Programs.
- Participation in Trade Shows.
- Additional duties as needed at direction of management.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in, internet navigation, e-mail, and Microsoft Office.
- Associates Degree or Some college preferred.
- Local Chicagoan candidates only will be considered.
- This position will involve 50-60% of travel.
- 40% of Inside Sales and administrative duties 40%, and approximately 60% outside sales with travel.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Ventra Commuter Benefit
Interested candidates should contact: Jen Roulo at email@example.com