National Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager
Texas Fluorescents, Inc. a leading provider of lighting solutions nationwide, is reintroducing itself as Saylite. In an industry that has completely transformed in the past decade, the new Saylite brand will better reflect the company we’ve become and will be in the future. Rather than focus on one product or geography, the Saylite brand stands for bold lighting solutions that are ‘just right’ — from value-engineered, spec-grade lighting to affordable utility or ‘back-of-the-house’ lighting. Strong sales management to lead this exciting reinvention will provide the creative directions and hands on selling to continue the growth it has enjoyed and help focus on the new factory capabalities.
Saylite, Texas Fluorescents Reinvented is an innovative solutions provider in today’s lighting landscape. Seeing the endless potential of lighting and working to make it more accessible for everyday projects. The Texas-based facility is developing the latest solutions for practical applications, with an engineering staff that bridges the worlds of lighting, construction, design and technology. Saylite products can be found illuminating big retailers, Fortune 500 offices and warehouses, multi-family projects and hotels – and most importantly, thousands of small projects across America.
The National or Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing Saylite’s sales in accordance with company objectives, primarily through the multiplied efforts of Independent Manufacture Rep Agencies and Channel Partners. The Sales Manager will sell Saylite’s products with a focus on specification grade LED lighting at value pricing. The Sales Manager must display a high level of knowledge and personal interest in commercial LED lighting, energy efficiency, and controls. The Sales Manager must effectively engage in consultative sales, coaching the customers on product features and benefits. Most importantly, Sales manager must have a creative, can do attitude to generate sales.
- Aggressively grow sales in target market segments, territories and customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities and aggressively pursue them.
- Assign sales territory to sales personnel.
- Analyzes sales tactics to formulate policy and to assist sales force and distributors in promoting sales.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directly manage and develop strategic customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Leverage your existing relationships with National account and end users, using strong product/technical knowledge and your understanding of lighting applications.
- Support marketing activities including product launch, sales training, presentations, developments of sales tools, competitive analysis and sales forecasting.
- Deliver sales presentation, value-propositions, and product demonstrations to decision makers and influencers at direct served accounts and to support sell-through activities to agents, specifiers and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Architecture or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years of sales in commercial/industrial building products, luminaries preferred
- Knowledge of distribution in the electrical/lighting industry required
Benefits and Career
Our competitive compensation package includes a solid base and of course an attractive bonus plan. In addition, we provide medical benefits. The opportunity exists to grow rapidly with a growing company. There is potential for continued advancement.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com