Exterior Architectural Lighting with a Superior Quality Brand – WE-EF Lighting!
Greater New York City Area – USA Region of responsibility includes: Atlantic Seaboard from Maine to South Carolina, with major focus on the New York City Metropolitan area.
(ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, PA, NJ, DE, MD, WV, DC, VA, NC, SC)
WE-EF Lighting USA is offering immediate full-time employment and a compensation package including performance related bonus program, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability insurances, as well as 401(k), Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays and Parental Leave.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is growing! We are seeking a highly qualified candidate for the Northeastern Regional Sales Manager position for our fast-growing Architectural Exterior Lighting brand. This is a tremendous opportunity to join our successful team with plenty of room to grow with us.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and directing the sales development in the Northeastern Region of North America. The chosen candidate will be well established within the exterior lighting community and has excellent working relationships with the lighting design community in this market. He/she is well-known within the sales representative network in the Eastern region.
This full-time position will support the increasing demand for WE-EF products and ultimately the growth of WE-EF USA. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales volumes and quotas and will work along with sales representatives and specifiers in the stated region. The position requires 50-60% overnight travel excluding weekends, including attending sales meetings and training events at the Pittsburgh area HQ.
The successful candidate is a talented, energetic, and passionate individual with a proven track record of success in the lighting industry, has an impeccable reputation, and a high degree of integrity. The person resides in the New York or surrounding areas, works collaboratively with our very successful team, and must have the desire to make a real difference to the industry.
The Northeastern Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The sales territory includes the Northeastern Region of North America with a particular focus on the New York City Metropolitan Area.
- Closely work with Sales Representatives, Lighting Designers, Distributors, and Specifiers.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all relevant parties, companies, institutions, and people, paying attention to market needs.
- Fully understand and confidently navigate the complexity of North America’s sales network.
- Grow profitable sales in the Northeastern Region.
- Achieve sales budgets and quotas.
- Identify and generate new opportunities, maintain relationships, and build the WE-EF brand.
- Propose sales targets in the region based on verifiable market intelligence.
- Confidently and knowledgeably present new products, highlighting their features and benefits.
- Answer customer requests regarding products, pricing, and technical modifications.
- Identify needs and opportunities, provide technical quotation support and create lighting packages.
- Attend product shows, locally sponsored events, and larger national trade shows.
- Organize your travel in the most economical way, within corporate guidelines.
Mandatory Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 7-10 years of professional experience in the Lighting Industry
- Proven track record in exterior architectural lighting
- Reputable working relationships with Sales Representatives, Lighting Designers, and Specifiers, preferred in Northeastern Region
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills related to technical products
- Established and respected in the Lighting Industry, preferred in the Northeastern Region
- Ability to work remotely and manage all sales role responsibilities
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, motivational, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in prior positions
- Dynamic team player who can think outside the box
Additional Professional Qualifications:
- High level of energy, competitiveness, and willingness to succeed as a self-starter
- Understand the technical aspects and features of WE-EF and competitors’ products and optical systems
- Ability to conduct product training to sales representatives, specifiers and end users
- In-depth understanding of current LED technology, as well as electronic control systems, including wireless control system and motion control systems
- Experience and understanding of the European-designed specification grade architectural outdoor lighting market
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle several projects and project locations simultaneously
- Computer skills: advanced level user of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; familiarity with CRM software
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ License and a valid Passport
WE-EF LIGHTING USA LLC is a leading producer of Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Warrendale, 30 minutes North of Pittsburgh PA. WE-EF LIGHTING USA was established in 2000, and services the United States, Canada and Mexico. It comprises everything under one roof: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Engineering and Support Staff, all aiming to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
WE-EF has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
The WE-EF Group was established over 60 years ago in Bispingen, Germany, and acquired what is today WE-EF LIGHTING USA in 2015. The WE-EF Group is currently comprised of seven companies, present in eight locations worldwide. For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com
The company is offering immediate full-time employment and a compensation package including performance related bonus program, Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurances.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letters and indicate the range of their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please only apply if you fulfill the requirements!
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview or further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.