Welcome to IR-TEC, we strive to develop innovative products that not only allow you to provide occupancy sensing based building control, but also offer versatile selections for OEM lighting fixture integration. All IR-TEC products are designed, manufactured, and tested under an ISO-9001 quality management system and produced in our own ISO-14001 certified manufacturing facility in Taiwan and sold out of our US corporate headquarters in Anaheim, CA. We welcome you to experience superior products and excellent service from IR-TEC, the premier sensor specialist in building sensors since 1982.
We currently have an opening for a JUNIOR LEVEL regional sales manager. This will be a remote employee not in our Southern California office. We are looking for a person who lives within the territory. No relocation will be offered.
Northern Regional Sales Manager covering WI, IL, IN, MI, OH, PA, MA, DE, NJ, CT, NY, RI, MA, NH, VT and ME. Candidate would ideally be located in a major city.
The Regional Sales Manager coordinates sales activities for IR-Tec America’s lighting control sensors and serves as facilitator between the manufacturer’s representatives / agents, OEM’s and/or other accounts to ensure optimization of sales and marketing efforts.
- Sales and coordination within the assigned region for the full line of product, application development / sales / and installation.
- Coordination within the assigned region for sales programs and ensuring successful planning at the representative level.
- Serves as focal point of contact for agents and OEMs for sales related activity and as a driver of regional agent sales activities.
- Provides technical services / sales or presentation.
- Coordinates sales related projects.
- Achieving or exceeding sales budgets within the region.
- Implements all marketing or other programs and new product introductions as required within the time frame allowed.
- Completes monthly reports and special assignments on or before due dates.
- Maintains satisfactory call frequencies with all major customer responsibilities within the region.
- Develops expertise in the products and systems represented in order to act as a resource for agencies in training and making joint calls with sales representatives and in helping close orders and/or specifications.
- Works in conjunction with other IR-Tec America personnel as necessary to secure orders.
- Acts as regional resource for training on the appropriate products or services with personnel, as necessary.
- Attend regional and national trade shows as required.
- Two (+) years of lighting controls experience, or other industry experience directly related to these markets and channels.
- Agent sales or specification sales experience is preferred.
- BS/BA in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management, or other Industrial or Engineering disciplines. Relevant experience will also be considered.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
- Outstanding sales presentation skills are a must, as are excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- 50%-60% regional overnight travel will be required as the country opens to travel.
- IR-TEC America Inc. is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this position please e-mail Ken Lancos at [email protected]. Please include your resume and salary requirements. All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.