A fast-growing U.S. based company has a career opportunity for a full-time Outside Sales Position to work directly with ESCOs and Electrical Contractors. mySupplier, is a women-owned business, that partners with Lighting Contractors and ESCOs to improve their operations and bottom line by providing LED alternative solutions and global design services that reduce overall costs and scale their business. The ideal Outside Sales candidate will be self-motivated, a great communicator, priority-focused, detail oriented, outgoing, willing to travel up to 50% of month and work well in a team as well as individually in order to support mySupplier as global leader in sustainable lighting solutions. This position would be a remote work from home position for the right candidate – reporting to our Alpharetta, GA office only as required.
Responsibilities of the Sales Position:
· Cultivate and expand relationships with existing customers.
· Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity with your customer base.
· Identify and develop new relationships with ESCOs and Lighting Contractors through prospecting, appointment setting and face-to-face presentations.
· Ability to travel for existing and prospect customer meetings, networking, trade shows and sales meetings.
· Collaborate with marketing and business development projects
· Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
· Update client information and pipeline in the company contact database on a weekly basis.
· Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s database and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
Requirements of the Sales Position:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or High School Diploma with Equivalent Experience.
· 4+ years’ outside sales experience in the commercial and industrial LED Lighting Industry
· Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
· Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
· Self-motivated, Eager and comfortable working with little to no direction
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills
· Must be organized with excellent follow-up skills
· Mid-Senior level
· Renewables & Environment
· Salary Negotiable
· Health Benefits
· Paid Travel Expenses
If interested in this position please contact Kavita Goyal at email@example.com