A fast-growing U.S. based company with a global work force has a career opportunity for a full-time Outside Sales Position. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. The ideal Outside Sales candidate will be self-motivated, a great communicator, priority-focused, detail oriented, outgoing, willing to travel up to 50% of month and work well in a team as well as individually. This position would be a remote work from home position for the right candidate reporting to our Alpharetta, GA office only as required.
mySupplier is a women-owned company that partners with Lighting Contractors, ESCOs and national accounts to provide Technology Solutions to Create Smart, Sustainable and Safe Buildings. Our Sustainable building program focuses on energy efficiency utilizing our unique technology driven approach to lighting retrofits, our design and high-tech lighting product selections are essential with new construction projects and solar installation optimizes the sustainable building offerings. Our Smart building program is highlighted through our partnership with Enlighted offering asset tracking, space utilization and lighting energy optimization. mySupplier’s Safe building platform incorporates thermal imaging products for employee and customer temperature screening, digital platforms for safer work environments and UVC disinfecting products to protect companies’ employees and revenue streams.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set-in place by the company.
- Generate, qualify, cultivate and close sales leads within designated accounts while increasing sales and margins with new and existing customers.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity with your customer base. Identify and develop new relationships with ESCOs and Lighting Contractors through prospecting, appointment setting and face-to-face presentations.
- Travel for existing and prospect customer meetings, networking, trade shows and sales meetings.
- Provide quotations either directly or in conjunction with inside sales team and negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
- Identifies buying influences and works with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the follow-up activities related to specific marketing campaigns and webinars and trade fair booths.
- Provides feedback to management on market levels, products and proactive sales strategies.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned accounts.
- Resolves customer problems and coordinate with inside sales and operations team as needed to provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records weekly for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Coordinate with the operations/accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
Requirements of the Sales Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or High School Diploma with Equivalent Experience.
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience in the commercial and industrial LED Lighting Industry or Building Technology Solutions
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated, Eager and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills
- Must be organized with excellent follow-up skills
- Mid-Senior level
- Renewables & Environment
- Full-time Remote Position
- Salary Negotiable
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Travel Expenses
- Stock Option Grant
Interested candidates should send their resume to Kavita at firstname.lastname@example.org