Job Description: Deliver sales growth with increased market share at existing accounts and the addition of new accounts.
• Strong Communication and Prospecting skills
• Able to use Excel and Word
Area of Responsibilities:
• Organizing the time and travel schedule to service the existing accounts daily.
• Identify customer needs and wants and strive to satisfy them.
• Negotiate and close the sale.
• Conduct Product training, Counter Days and other functions for our customers and the end-users as needed.
Candidate should reside in the metro NYC area. The opportunity requires the candidate to be in the territory 5 days per week.
Qualified candidates should email resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org