Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent analytical, forecasting, and Excel skills? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality-driven, energy-efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate and communicate openly. We also offer medical and dental insurance, disability insurance and 401(k) with employer contribution. As we steadily grow and expand our operations, we continue to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members, who share our core values of professionalism, positivity and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
This position is an integral team member of the Distributor Channel, reporting directly to the Manager of the Department. A typical day would include the following:
- Price Quoting: Evaluating new price requests and assigning pricing to prospective and current customers.
- Sales Analysis: Analyze customer sales data to identify sales trends and opportunities with upper level management.
- Customer Service: Communicate with inside and outside sales teams regarding pricing, orders, inventory availability, and any other needs or concerns that arise.
- Pricing Management: Manage accuracy and accessibility of pricing within CRM software and internal inventory management software.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and advanced in Excel. Someone who has lighting product knowledge would excel in this role. Must have critical thinking and exceptional decision making skills. We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have any experience with pricing in the lighting or industrial industry
- Have a strong work ethic and sense of urgency with ability to take initiative and accomplish goals
- Are willing to learn and have exceptional organizational skills
- Are organized and can prioritize responsibilities accordingly
- Can handle time-driven deadlines
Please click here to apply.