For 80 years, AFX has been an industry leader in decorative and functional energy-efficient lighting. We provide award-winning lighting solutions for commercial and residential spaces. AFX delivers innovative ideas and expertise, adding value to our customers lighting concepts. No matter the customer need, AFX uses technology and creativity to deliver stylish and cost-effective lighting solutions. In 2017, AFX launched Stonegate by AFX to expand our value proposition with custom contract and hospitality lighting, leveraging our extensive experience with multiple lighting technologies and platforms.
AFX seeking a Product Manager
The Product Manager manages a portfolio of products to achieve Company growth and margin targets. This position manages the life cycle of new and existing products.
You will research and identify market needs, features, pricing and segmentation to identify opportunities for business growth. You will evaluate potential vendors for sourced products and new technologies in light of Company strategy and channel needs.
You report to the Director of Product Development.
• A degree in Engineering, Marketing or Product Development, five years of experience in new product development in either an engineering or marketing role and 5 years of experience in the lighting industry.
• You must be creative and curious. You must be analytical and insightful.
• You must have solid project management skills. You need to work with stage-gate product development processes in a hi-SKU environment. You must be familiar with using computer based project management software
• You have to be able to communicate well, formally and informally to build collaborative relationships. You must be able to write well.
• Ability to Travel up to 10% of the time, including internationally.
Send your resume and cover letter to Mark Dugan, email@example.com