Energetic Lighting is a Commercial and Industrial LED Lighting Manufacturer and Distribution Company located in Chino, California is investing in its business and is seeking a Lighting Product Manager who can help us achieve our growth in the LED Lighting Industry. This high visibility role requires an individual to identify and manage key product development programs for LED products. This person will also be responsible for leading research and reporting activities, management reporting as well as project management responsibility for key programs.
- Identify market needs for new products and existing product improvements by obtaining industry and technology intel and overseeing involvement of Marketing and Sales resources.
- Develop cutting edge products to meet customer expectations and achieve sales targets by identifying
technology leveraging opportunities.
- Forecast Sales and determine pricing of new products by working with Marketing and Sales to secure
their buy in and commitment to product specs, pricing, and sales volume.
- Analyzes ROI and makes recommendations on products worth moving forward. Presents team’s product designs and specifications for Executive approval.
- Drive new product development & line extensions by utilizing global engineering resources, and coordinating with other product managers.
- Drive new custom product and projects to meet the needs of the customers.
- Oversee product life cycle and product SKU’s to effectively support business needs and enhance efficiencies.
- Manage design review between the product department and manufacturing facility and oversee to ensure on time introductions of new products.
- Manage the ETL or UL Listing process as well as DLC compliance.
- Collaborate with Engineering/Product Development and Marketing to manage the product launch process, including: market research, product needs, design review, sample evaluation, BOM/product hierarchy, spec sheet / IES files / instruction sheet / catalog review, pricing, rep samples / sample cases, initial orders, and product training for sales.
- Collect appropriate technical materials in a timely fashion from engineers in US and China including product design story, specifications, photo metric, etc. to support effective product launches and assist the sales & marketing team in achieving sales targets.
- Work with the Marketing team to create market strategy and market positioning statement. Help coordinate photo shoots, sales kits and trade show samples in line with your teams products target market.
- Measures ongoing success of each product line developed by the team. Work with internal resources to develop strategy/provide tools where necessary to increase sales.
- Manage product revision process to ensure proper batch break in communication with operations, inventory purge, updated spec sheets / ies files, with changes properly communicated to sales.
- Co-develop with China product management team to evaluate whether China new products should be tooled and launched for US market.
- This position will require some travel to visit clients, reps, factory and participate in trade shows.
- At least 7+ year experience as Product Manager.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
13445 12th Street, Chino, CA 91710 ● Tel: (909) 591-2345 ● (866)492-6566 ● Fax: (909)591-2448