WE-EF LIGHTING USA is looking for a Product Marketing Manager! We are seeking a candidate with the passion and drive to grow and expand our brand across the US and Canada. This position would be responsible for launching new products, designing all marketing materials, and developing and implementing a go-to-market plan. If you have ever dreamed of marketing for a company with high quality, beautiful products, please consider WE-EF Lighting.
WE-EF USA offers talented professionals the opportunity to transform visions into designs that illuminate some of the most impressive buildings in the world. Our collaborative culture celebrates innovation, integrity and outstanding client service. Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency by specifying world leading luminaires.
The successful applicant will be responsible for directly supporting the business by producing sales and marketing material, coordinating trade shows, maintaining social media platforms, and performing market research. He or she will create and maintain all product support documentation and related website content and will adhere to and maintain a consistent company brand standard.
The Product Marketing Manager will be a key team member of WE-EF LIGHTING USA and will take responsibility for shepherding new product into the organisation; assisting with product launches through collaboration with design, engineering, sales and the WE-EF Global Group.
The Product Marketing Manager must be an open communicator, maintaining an environment that supports teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation while setting high levels of expectations for performance in line with company goals.
The role demands a solid marketing background as well as detailed and well-rounded technical skills. This is a fast-paced role in a dynamic environment and the marketing manager needs to have a can do attitude and be goal orientated.
The Product Marketing Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The duties of the Product Marketing Manager include:
- Product Launch – Shepherd product launches in North America. This includes defining and holding to key milestones in close collaboration with Design, Engineering, Production, Sales and international Marketing.
- Sales Support – Production of key sales & marketing material including brochures, catalogs, spec sheets, presentations and webinars.
- Marketing Plan – Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments of WE-EF Lighting USA and the WE-EF Global HQ.
- Company website – Maintain and update the North American portion of the WE-EF website
- Communication – Manage contact list of key customers, communicate product strategy, plans and roadmaps, and company driven changes (internally & to the market) in a timely fashion.
- Social Media – Management of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Branding – Adhere to a consistent company brand standard in all product support and communications.
- Trade Shows – Manage WE-EF corporate events and participation in Trade Shows.
- Factory Tours – Co-ordinate in house customer visits and training events.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or Design.
Professional Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with marketing of highly technical, engineered, and high-end products.
- Experience in the lighting industry preferred.
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Experience in brand development
- Strong Adobe Suite skills including InDesign and Photoshop, Social Media Platforms, Microsoft Office, and CRM systems.
- Willingness to travel ~10% of the time, including occasional travel outside the US.
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Successful history of collaboration and teaming with coworkers and external parties.
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative.
- Must be US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
- Must have a valid Passport
WE-EF LIGHTING USA LLC is a leading producer of Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Warrendale, 30min North of Pittsburgh PA. WE-EF LIGHTING USA was established in 2000, and services the United States, Canada and Mexico. It comprises everything under one roof: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Engineering and Support Staff, all aiming to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
WE-EF has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
The WE-EF Group was established over 60 years ago in Bispingen, Germany, and acquired what is today WE-EF LIGHTING USA in 2015. The WE-EF Group is currently comprised of seven companies, present in eight locations worldwide.
The company is offering immediate full-time employment and a compensation package including Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurances.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letters and indicate the range of their salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.
Please only apply if you fulfill the requirements!
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview or further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.