Location: Jericho, NY
Compensation based on previous experience and education.
Project Engineer needed to perform the following Job duties:
- Follow audit process and work with project development team to outline and define audit scope requirements.
- Conduct field surveys/audits of existing lighting& electrical power systems by walking property and building.
- Provide application engineering expertise for lighting controls including architectural dimming systems, BACnet and customized solution.
- Good knowledge of illumination principles.
- Calculate total load require for whole project. Use efficient ways to minimize load without disrupting output of the fixture.
- Recommend to customer various lighting fixture based on their application.
- Make report on new and existing products by getting reviews from customer and analyze that. Perform necessary steps to improve that.
- Should know Adobe illustrator and Adobe Acrobat DC for edit and publish lighting data.
- Communicate potential and existing issues, questions, concerns and overall assessments of buildings.
- Transfer field survey data to spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of creating proposals.
- Good knowledge of UL and ETL standards.
- Require basic knowledge of ISO and Six sigma.
- Visit project site sand coordinate with specifiers, distributors and contractors.
- Purchase materials for the company and coordinates with various vendors.
- Analyze monthly sell reports and perform cost analysis of the company.
- Make Gantt chart of production and taking care of all steps which requires to fulfill project.
- Do research on future lighting technology which will shape our world better place. Make report or thesis.
- Analyze report and based on that create new ideas to develop new products.
- Design lighting controls for retrofit projects and make sure that project conform to ASHRAE Standards 90.1-2010.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Mechanical Engineering or Automation Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Energy Management
Please send resume and cover letter to Susan Goldfarb firstname.lastname@example.org