Optic Arts (OA) is rapidly growing LED lighting company with excellent benefits and an even better attitude. We live by simple principles: People Matter, The Project Must Always Come First, and Profitability is a Goal not a Philosophy.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic company awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, fast-paced, but fun environment that will suit an organized individual with an eye for detail and a collaborative spirit.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive project management experience in the lighting industry, and familiarity with the specification sales cycle.
Project Managers are the first point of contact for quotes and other customer interactions, managing each project from start to finish while maintaining customer satisfaction. Project Managers will document customer transactions and project follow up and provide support to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Managing customer relationships
- Preparing quotations and organizing commercial and technical requirements
- Identifying and growing opportunities within account base and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Working as a liaison between the customer and Engineering, Production, Marketing, and Outside Sales to meet customer needs.
Requirements and Attributes:
- Must live in the Los Angeles area or willing to relocate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager in the lighting/electrical industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally on business-related trips
- Ability to work on a computer or other related equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) With Employer Contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.