February 6, 2019
To our valued customers:
As indicated in our previous correspondence, we find it necessary to implement a price increase of 15% on all products. This is due to the implementation of tariffs on imported goods into the United States effective on March 1, 2019.
We are working on revisions to our price lists, and will send them as soon as completed.
- Direct Container orders from our China manufacturing facilities that were quoted as FOB China will not be increased by QSSI, as the Importer of Record is responsible for any additional tariffs in effect on the Date of Importation.
- Direct Container orders from our China manufacturing facilities that were NOT quoted as FOB China will be charged either the 10% or 25% tariff based on the rate effective on the Date of Importation.
- Orders for purchases from our US warehouses received through February 28, 2019 for immediate release will be filled at the current prices now in effect.
- All orders for purchases from our US warehouses received on or after March 1, 2019 will be filled at the March 1, 2019 pricing.
- All orders received must meet any minimum order requirements and specify correct terms.
Due to the current inflationary pressures and changing governmental regulations, QSSI reserves the right to modify the new pricing and effective dates.
The management and employees of QSSI would like to thank you for your support in the past, and we remain committed to providing you with the very best in products, customer service, and order fulfillment, along with continued new product development. Please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager should you have any questions.