Since 1984, Vista Professional Outdoor Lighting has been producing innovative lighting for the architectural and landscape industries. The company designs, manufactures and supplies a diverse line of distinctive lighting fixtures, transformers, HID ballasts and accessories ideal for residential, commercial, public area, resort and institutional applications. All of Vista’s products are American-made at the company’s headquarters in Simi Valley, Calif. Vista also custom-builds and ships each light fixture in just days after receiving a distributor’s order, providing superior personalized service, quality and reliability without compromising design.
Quality Control Manager
- Develop, implement and maintain methods, operation sequences and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies in a manufacturing facility.
- Interface with development engineers in coordinating the release of new products and their introduction into the manufacturing process
- Develop and implement quality control procedures, policies and practices, including process controls, corrective actions and written reports on corresponding facets of the quality control program.
- Maintain records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Create, document and implement procedures for inspection.
- Coordinate and oversee inspection activities for products manufactured from raw material through finished product.
- Maintain the company’s philosophy of high levels of customer service.
- Coordinate and maintain existing quality control standards while determining if changes need to be made within the manufacturing process to ensure the highest level of quality in all products shipped
- Work with management, engineers and production supervisors to maximize product quality while ensuring cost saving procedures are followed
- Maintain communication with vendors to ensure raw materials are delivered in a timely fashion and to ensure materials are of the highest quality desired.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Quality Control Management, preferably in a manufacturing capacity
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work closely with upper management in ensuring the highest level of quality production
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience/education combination
- Supervisory or management experience required
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, required
- Problem solving and analytical experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high turn-around environment is critical
Please submit resume and salary expectations to:
Vista Professional Outdoor Lighting
Attn: Human Resources Department
1625 Surveyor Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93063
or email HR@vistapro.com