The Rebate Coordinator will execute strategies to leverage utility and government incentives for retail, commercial and industrial energy customers. This role will provide an opportunity to gain exposure to new products, energy analytics and incentive calculations for local and national clients. This position supports efforts to help clients improve the ROI of energy reducing projects by obtaining available rebate and incentive funds.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with interdepartmental teams, utility companies, rebate programs, and other agencies to identify rebate incentive opportunities for our customers.
- Processing, monitoring, and taking full ownership over all stages of energy efficiency incentive applications for various utility and government programs.
- Managing internal and external resources to efficiently process incentive applications for LED lighting, energy management products, and future product offerings.
- Development of measurement and verification plans.
- Researching and monitoring various rebate programs nationwide.
- Developing and managing relationships with incentive program governing bodies.
- Acting as a liaison between internal departments, clients and local authorities on all incentive program matters.
- Attending site visits and coordinating with local teams to verify application details and effectively communicate with utility representatives to advance customer interests.
- Being a subject matter expert on various incentive programs and regularly conducting research to support domestic and international market expansion plans.
- Managing large scale multi-site rollouts, maintaining installation schedules to avoid construction delays.
Competencies (preferred, not required)
- Experience in processing energy efficiency rebate applications
- Familiarity with utility systems and customer relationship management
- Familiarity with commercial and industrial buildings
- Effective communication with business and technical teams
- Ability to take full ownership of assignments and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills (good with spreadsheets).
- Highly organized and able to keep track of a high volume of open projects in varied stages of completion.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- LED Lighting and Product Management experience preferred
About American Wholesale Lighting
Headquartered in California, American Wholesale Lighting supports Fortune500 clients, National and International Accounts as well as numerous regional businesses. Our business model of incorporating New Construction, Remodels/Retrofits, Rebates and Maintenance Service is unique in our industry and providing these elements under one umbrella allows us a greater buying power and more cost savings to our clients. This comprehensive yet diverse focus and experience allows us to understand and appreciate the needs of multiple markets worldwide.
We pride ourselves on our service and commitment to our customers, as well as our role and responsibility in helping companies find new, cost-saving, and more environmentally-friendly lighting solutions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.