Regional Sales Manager East Coast & West Coast
$160,000 + Package Uncapped
Love lighting or geek out over lighting tech? Do you have a passion for business development? We would love to talk to you…
- Expansive territory with largely untapped potential for sales and commission
- Fast growing brand with career growth opportunities
- NOT a commodity product, these products stand out from the lighting crowd
Our client is rapidly expanding in the USA and is on the hunt for their next sales stars for both EAST COAST and WEST COAST Sales Managers. With the ability to provide customised and high-tech lighting solutions to the outdoor and architectural lighting markets, you will conduct consultative conversations with both existing and potential agencies while building relationships and expanding brand awareness to stimulate both specification and sales of this exciting lighting solution.
You will be targeting the lighting design & electrical engineering communities and others involved in the architectural design process. With the ability to make outdoor spaces beautiful & come to live at night, this is not your typical lighting sales role.
You will be working for a successful, well established employer with over $500Million USD turnover. Poised for exciting and exponential growth they will equip you with product training, invest in your professional development and provide ongoing technical and administrative support. This employer highly values staff and put a high value on wellbeing and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for driving profitable sales and managing a network of established agents, quotas and building a legacy for the territory. A proven and accomplished track record in the lighting industry connecting with a similar client base, demonstrated innovation in your approach and leadership capabilities are all required traits.
- Must live within/adjacent to a major market ( East coast LA or CA or West Coast – NY)
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in lighting will be essential for success
- A four-year college degree in Engineering or Business is desired;
- Demonstrated success working from a home office;
- Deep knowledge of lighting and control technology;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently;
- Demonstrated executive level presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time;
- Uncapped commissions based on performance
Don’t miss your chance to secure this quality opportunity with a quality employer. Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject line “#SLPEAST1” for the East Coast LA Cali opportunity or “# SLPWEST1” for the West Coast New York Opportunity.