REPORTS TO: Vice President Distributor Channel Sales
This position is a “hands on” sales management position, which requires the majority of the person’s time to be spent in the field making sales calls and developing new business. It requires the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. This person will call on Electrical Distributors, Lighting Showrooms and other similar customers in our various markets. This position reports to the VP of Distributor Channel Sales.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business and sales goals set forth by senior management.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through consistent sales efforts, education customers on the Aleddra brand, and selling with integrity.
- Focus on driving sales, developing territory and growth and sales targets.
- Enter all customer and prospect contact activities into the CRM software on a daily basis, using the company supplied laptop.
- Provide sales forecasts, weekly sales reports, industry reports, and marketing ideas to Management.
- Participate in industry trade show, follow up on all leads in the territory, and report results.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend sales meetings at the corporate office to assist with business development.
- Represents our company at trade association meetings to promote our products and stay abreast of our industries requirements.
- Determines markets, sales channels, and opportunities to support long range sales goals and objectives.
- Communicates (formally and informally) with Marketing, Production, Engineering, Purchasing, and Administration on sales related topics to ensure superior and professional service is provided to our customers.
- Possesses superior sales and negotiation skills.
- Has a high energy level.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Understands the concept of integrity in sales.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of related sales experience.
- Experience in multiple sales channels, to include experience as a manufacturer’s representative, distribution sales or OEM direct sales, preferably in the LED Lighting sector.
- Has a strong technical aptitude.
- Possesses public speaking skills to represent the company at trade shows and professional organizations.
- Has excellent computer skills and experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software.
- Hands-on experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organized and enthusiastic individual that desires a position with a growing company that offers growth potential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Aleddra offers a full line of high-quality, energy-efficient LED lighting products for a diverse range of Commercial, Architectural, Office, Medical and Industrial applications.– Aleddra values productivity, safety, health and energy savings and is dedicated to bringing customers superior lighting products.
World-class designers ensure quality engineering, performance and value in every product manufactured, and Aleddra takes pride in providing customers with outstanding customer service and technical support.
Relocation is not required (no relocation accommodations or reimbursements offered for this position) – must reside within the territory assigned.
Forward your resume, cover letter and qualifications to: Aleddra, email@example.com
- Business Development