American Wholesale Lighting is expanding and looking to grow our team. We are looking for sales managers for the Southeast, Pacific Northwest, and Midwest regions to drive company sales and help fuel our expansion.
The Ideal Candidates are:
- Driven, self-motivated, and committed to achieving superior sales performance.
- Proven and successful in distribution sales in the lighting industry.
- Well versed and understand the National Account proposition and the commercial construction process.
- Positive, loyal, fearless, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking, tenacious, and dependable.
- Capable of exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Fueled by the ability to drive the sales process from plan check to close.
- Able to provide strong, collective leadership on behalf of the company with the client
Key job functions:
- Develop, implement, and drive regional sales efforts to exceed revenue goals
- Prospect your own leads and develop/build new client relationships to expand your customer base
- Recognize and present to the company new potential emerging markets to grow revenue
- Identify opportunities for customer beneficial solutions to retain and grow client loyalty
- Negotiate with clients and vendors to mutually beneficial conclusions
Key job requirements:
The Comp and Benefits:
- Industry competitive salary, Health benefits: medical/dental/vision, paid vacation/holidays, 401k/match
Interested parties please contact AWLSalesInfo@gmail.com
ABOUT A.W.L. – As one of the fastest growing National Account/Commercial Lighting distributors in the USA, A.W.L. has worked with both regional and national clients in the USA, Canada, and abroad, providing sustainable lighting programs and projects. Focused on National Account rollouts and large commercial lighting projects, we service both New Construction and Turnkey Retrofit opportunities, and offer our clients a complete palette of value added services and initiatives. Located in Livermore, CA, we are 35 years young, in the growth mode, and expanding.