Regional Sales Manager: South East USA
The Regional Sales Manager must be from the lighting industry and has experience in working with manufacturer’s lighting agencies and a base of established contacts in the A&D community would be preferred.
- Drive sales growth through the established sales agency network, as it relates to the overall established goals and objectives of Artemide.
- Must have ability to travel within territory to provide effective sales coverage.
- Effectively work with assigned Sales agents in region; make joint sales calls with agency specification sales team, train agency sales representatives on products and coordinate efforts with inside sales support. Call on Architects, Interior Designers & Lighting Designers.
- Follow up on quotes and opportunities.
- Work on annual sales goals and objectives within the territory.
- Communicate with the inside sales and customer service team to effectively and efficiently support Artemide agencies.
- Attending regional trade shows, agency local events and functions, support local IES and industry events and trade shows.
- Manage administrative duties such as call reports, expense reports and assigned projects.
Key Skills Required:
- TEAM PLAYER
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in lighting sales.
- Must be well organized and have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of LED technology and products.
- To be proficient ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Trade show participation.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Professional, responsible and dedicated.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Sales Team Spirit
- Detailed Driven
- Industry Competitive compensation package & target Bonuses
- Group Health, dental insurance.
- Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.