Based in Las Vegas, Nevada MODA Light has asserted a global presence in the SSL industry by providing high quality LED lighting solutions through our very own proprietary technology. Founded in 2006, MODA Light has earned many Product Innovation Awards (PIA) for our industry leading technology and design.
There is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to join MODA Light’s rapidly growing National Sales Team and advance their career as a Regional Sales Manager. Regional Sales Managers are the face of MODA Light and therefore responsible for relationship management between customers and agents, creating and closing opportunities, meeting sales goals, and providing industry leading customer service. While not required, it is preferred that the Regional Sales Manager resides within a major city in the Territory assigned (preferably, Los Angeles, New York City, and Texas).
• Be a trusted resource for the agents and the “expert” for all things MODA Light
• Managing customer and agency relationships by providing excellent customer service
• Actively promote MODA Light products to local manufacturer representatives and their clients through routine sales calls within the territory.
• Making sales calls and training agencies on MODA products, policies, and procedures
• Develop and implement monthly strategic plans to manage and drive sales goals within assigned territory
• Represent MODA Light at industry events, trade shows, seminars, etc. as required
• Conduct field market research, provide updates, and anticipated sales forecast within your territory
• Evaluate and report on competition within the territory
• Work as a liaison between the customer, production, and inside sales to meet customer needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work-related experience in business-related field
• 5-7 years’ experience with proven track record of success in managing independent sales forces within the lighting industry.
• Ability to travel on a regular basis
• Demonstrate an understanding of lighting design concepts
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Self-directed, ability to produce results independently
• Solid strategic planning and execution skills
• Technical aptitude and familiarity with lighting controls such as DMX
• Familiarity with optics, photometrics, and associated reporting standards (CRI, TM-30, etc.)
• Have a capacity for innovation and creativity
• Familiarity with specification-construction cycle
• Ability to adapt and embrace change
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
• 401(k) • Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note salary history on your cover page and your location on the subject line of your e-mail.