Regional Sales Manager East Coast
$160,000 + Package Uncapped
Love lighting or geek out over lighting tech? Do you have a passion for business development? We would love to talk to you…
- Expansive territory with largely untapped potential for sales and commission
- Fast growing brand with career growth opportunities
- NOT a commodity product, these products stand out from the lighting crowd
Our client is rapidly expanding in the USA and is on the hunt for their next sales star for the East Coast based in either Boston, New York, Philadelphia or Baltimore. With the ability to provide customised and high-tech lighting solutions to the landscape and façade lighting markets, you will conduct consultative conversations with both existing and potential agencies while building relationships and expanding brand awareness to stimulate both specification and sales of this exciting lighting solution.
You will be targeting the lighting design & electrical engineering communities and others involved in the architectural & technical design process. With the ability to make outdoor spaces beautiful & come to life at night, this is not your typical lighting sales role.
You will be working for a successful, well established employer with over $500Million USD turnover. Poised for exciting and exponential growth they will equip you with product training, invest in your professional development and provide ongoing technical and administrative support. This employer highly values staff and put a priority on wellbeing and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for driving profitable sales and managing a network of established agents, quotas and building a legacy for the territory. A proven and accomplished track record in the outdoor landscape and façade lighting industry connecting with a similar client base, demonstrated innovation in your approach are all required traits for the successful candidate.
- Must live in either Boston, New York, Philadelphia or Baltimore or be prepared to relocate
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in exterior landscape and façade lighting will be essential for success
- Deep knowledge of lighting and control technology
- DMX software experience would be an advantage
- A four-year college degree in Engineering or Business is desired;
- Demonstrated success working from a home office;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently;
- Demonstrated executive level presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time;
- Uncapped commissions based on performance
Don’t miss your chance to secure this quality opportunity with a quality employer. Apply today with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject line “#SLPEAST1”. Please ensure that your cover letter gives a detailed overview of your specific experience in landscape and façade lighting which will be an essential part of shortlisting.