Job Code: SSLM12
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: North East or St. Louis
Company: Legrand | OCL
Role: Responsible for relationship management between internal functions, agents, and specifiers, creating and closing opportunities, meeting sales goals, and providing industry leading customer service.
Main Job Duties:
1. Develop, implement and update sales initiatives, strategies and programs to meet or exceed revenue goals.
2. Represent company at industry events building on our brand reputation to deepen existing relationships while building new ones.
3. Monitor sales metrics and develop action plans to meet goals.
4. Develop and build relationships with sales representatives, specifiers, lighting designers to better understand customer needs
5. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
6. Identify opportunities for process solutions that improve the customer experience.
7. Collaborate with inside sales and engineering teams to deliver accurate and timely information back to the customer to generate revenue growth.
8. Travel with sales leaders and representatives to promote new products and solutions..
9. Understand the competitive marketplace to provide feedback to the team on a regular basis.
10. Cultivate customer relationships by educating sales partners on products and applications.
11. Monitor and review customer performance for sales optimization; ensure two-way communication and manage operational excellence.
12. 50% travel expected
13. Assist in identifying potential candidates for employment.
14. Other responsibilities as assigned.
- • Minimum, Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or related field
- • 5 years’ experience in sales/marketing within the lighting industry
- • 5 years’ experience in managing across teams
- • Relationship building and management based on creating value for our customers
- • Active listening skills
- • Strong communication, proposal writing, and presentation skills
- • Proven track record of success over time
- • Solid prospecting and business development skills
- • Time management and a keen sense of priority
- • Technical aptitude
- • Ability to successfully build partnerships to accomplish sales objectives
- • Results oriented
Interested parties please contact Robin Hogue at firstname.lastname@example.org