Lucifer Lighting Company is a privately held San Antonio-based designer and manufacturer of precision-engineered architectural lighting fixtures. You’ll find our products everywhere from SF MOMA to the Nike Headquarters. We’re in the campuses of 4 of the 5 largest tech companies and 5 of the top 10 tallest towers in the U.S. Our customers are the world’s leading architects and designers who look for minimalist industrial design and place a premium on service, quality, and innovation. Our people make magic happen; we are passionate, smart, hard-working, committed, and creative. We like to make work enjoyable and engaging.
We light the world’s most beautiful spaces.
Position Summary: The Regional Sales Manager achieves growth quotas by creating and following market specific sales strategies, managing representatives and working closely with specifiers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly present product to lighting designers, architects, engineers and interior designers
- Manage representatives in territory- including attention to sales goal fulfillment, problem situations, close following of key opportunities, attention to special relationships in geography, and oversight of sample program
- Builds deep relationships with clients
- Possess strong product knowledge for compelling product presentations and able to answer technical questions
- Closely follow key open opportunities
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvement/changes
- Train Sales Representative’s, Inside and Outside Sales Staff, ensuring they are up to date on product and marketing initiatives
- Represent company at Regional and National trade fairs
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing with solid value core
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented team player and multi-tasker
- Passionate about quality and product, with attention to detail
- Savvy with polish and poise in social settings and presentations
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation and communication skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in architectural products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Five years of experience selling architectural lighting or LED industry
- Experience in CRM packages (Salesforce) a plus
- Smoke free workplace.
- Must have COVID vaccine or be willing to get it.
Lucifer Lighting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply.