Luminis, an Acuity Brands company, is an established manufacturer of contemporary specification grade indoor and outdoor lighting products. Combining timeless aesthetics and evolving technology, the company develops innovative luminaires that contribute to architectural intent while performing to the highest standards. Award-winning Luminis products are found in commercial, institutional, retail and municipal applications and are available throughout North America. More information about Luminis is available at www.luminis.com.
Luminis is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join its expanding team in the South West / South Central region to accelerate our growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to advance their career by joining a dynamic organization. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Luminis products and ensuring the achievement of sales goals and profit objectives within the defined geographical territory. The territory for this position encompasses the following US states: TX, NM, OK, AR, LA, MS, CA, NV and AZ.
This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to reside in a major market within the territory and must be available for frequent overnight travel
- Collaborate with local manufacturer representatives to develop market within the assigned territory
- Train local manufacturer representatives on Luminis products, ensuring that representatives are knowledgeable about the products and are actively pursuing opportunities
- Actively promote Luminis products and seek opportunities with lighting specifiers within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain new sales networks within assigned territory
- Evaluate and report sales activities with local manufacturer representative
- Evaluate and track quote activity with local manufacturer representative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of proven successful sales experience in the lighting industry
- Good knowledge of LEDs, indoor and outdoor lighting
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Skilled in written communications and delivering public speaking presentations.)
- Ability to self-motivate
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented
Luminis offers an attractive compensation package that includes base Salary, Commission, 401K and competitive health insurance contribution package. Luminis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply.