Based in Las Vegas, Nevada MODA Light has asserted a global presence in the SSL industry by providing high quality LED lighting solutions through our very own proprietary technology. Founded in 2006, MODA Light has earned multiple Product Innovation Awards (PIA) for our industry, leading technology and design.
There is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to join the MODA Light National Sales Team and advance their career as a Regional Sales Manager. Regional Sales Managers are the face of MODA Light and therefore responsible for relationship management between customers and agents, creating and closing opportunities, meeting sales goals, and providing industry leading customer service.
- Be a trusted resource for the agents and the “expert” for all things MODA Light.
- Manages customer and agency relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Actively promote MODA Light products to local manufacturer representatives and their clients through routine sales calls within the territory.
- Makes sales calls and training agencies on MODA products, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and implement monthly strategic plans to manage and drive sales goals within assigned territory.
- Represent MODA Light at industry events, trade shows, seminars, etc. as required.
- Conduct field market research, provide updates, and anticipated sales forecast within your territory.
- Evaluate and report on competition within the territory.
- Work as a liaison between the customer, production, and inside sales to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work-related experience in business-related field
- 5-7 years’ experience with proven track record of success in managing independent sales forces within the lighting industry.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an understanding of lighting design concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed, ability to produce results independently.
- Solid strategic planning and execution skills.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with lighting controls such as DMX.
- Familiarity with optics, photometrics, and associated reporting standards (CRI, TM-30, etc.).
- Have a capacity for innovation and creativity.
- Familiarity with specification-construction cycle.
- Ability to adapt and embrace change.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus Potential
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefit offerings (Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life, etc.)
- Paid Time Off, following an introductory period, in addition to Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company matching
For more information about MODA Light, visit our website: www.modalight.com
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note salary history on your cover page and your location on the subject line of your e-mail.