The Regional Sales Manager will maintain, build, and grow relationships with key partners like specifiers, lighting designers and lighting showrooms in the residential, commercial and hospitality arenas. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main objective is to successfully secure distribution and showroom conversions through the successful management of product portfolio and relationships.
- Actively promote our lighting products to the distributors, showrooms, and contractors; including architects, lighting designers, interior designers, and other applicable persons, nationally and regionally.
- Cultivate new relationships and develop/enhance existing relationships to increase our brand awareness, primarily in the NY region.
- Make direct contact with our agency partners for sales on a daily basis to promote our exceptional LED products and technology.
- Discover new growth avenues, grow existing customer base, and expand strategic alliances.
- To capture a significant base in targeted areas and develop and implement sales plans in these areas.
- Fully maintain an up‐to‐date summary of selling activities and conversations including calendar, sales pipeline, account profile, and day‐to‐day sales contact activities.
- Exhibit and/or attend trade shows as required.
- Ensure accurate distribution of information and materials to the distributors, showrooms, and contractors. Follow up on all leads in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Train agents in our product portfolio and the market segments where applied.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required.
- Inform the VP of Sales and Marketing in economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the nation/regional landscape with recommendations for improvements and/or changes.
- Must have 5 years minimum experience in commercial lighting sales to reps, distributors, specifiers, preferably running a Northeastern region.
- Exceptional selling skills in the commercial marketplace with well established relationships
- Experience with showroom distribution from national or regional perspective.
- National account experience and specification experience is a plus
Excellent salary and bonus plan with growth opportunity. Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, Life, LTD Insurances.
For all interested candidates, please send resume to email@example.com