Founded in 1987, Eureka is a North American leader in decorative lighting solutions manufacturing. We provide a wide range of flexible products designed to meet the needs of architects and designers to enhance contemporary working and living environments. Eureka has its head office in Montreal and conducts its business in all Canadian provinces and throughout the United States. Eureka is a proud member of the Luminaires Group. The Luminaires Group is a platform of manufacturers of lighting solutions combining highly specialized brands. The Luminaires Group is currently made up of the following manufacturers: Eureka, Cyclone, Luminis, a-light and Luminaire LED.
The internet address is: www.theluminairesgroup.com.
Eureka is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join its team in the Canadian West region to accelerate our growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to advance their career by joining a dynamic organization.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Eureka products and ensuring the achievement of sales goals and profit objectives within the defined geographical territory. The territory includes Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and potentially British Columbia. This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to reside in a major market within the territory and be willing to spend 50-60% of his/her time in the field.
What we offer to our team members:
• Dynamic and flexible company where everyone contributes and can make a difference
• Growing company with interesting career opportunities for both workmanship and professional careers
• Group insurance program
• Attractive compensation package
• Work in an award-winning company.
• Collaborate with local manufacturer representatives to develop market within the assigned territory
• Train local manufacturer representatives on Eureka products, ensuring that representatives are knowledgeable about the products and are actively pursuing opportunities
• Actively promote Eureka products and seek opportunities with lighting specifiers within the assigned territory
• Develop and maintain new sales networks within assigned territory
• Evaluate and report sales activities with local manufacturer representative
• Evaluate and track quote activity with local manufacturer representative
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3-5 years of proven successful sales experience in the construction industry
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
• Skilled in written communications and delivering public speaking presentations.
• Ability to self-motivate
• Possess strong negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Results oriented
Do you have the desire to make a difference in a dynamic company? Do not hesitate and send us your
application at https://jobs.nextal.com/