There is an exciting opportunity that exists within the National Sales Team at WAC Lighting!
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation as an industry leader for high quality decorative and architectural lighting luminaries. With award winning product, WAC’s has become a reliable source for cutting edge LED fixtures. As a design-and-build manufacturer, we build long-term relationships with lighting designers, architects, and distributors by solving the challenges they face with creativity and invention.
The NYC Regional Specification Sales Manager is responsible for overall relationship management of customers and sales reps in a specified territory, to meet sales goals, and increase market share while exceeding customer expectations.
Critical Success Factors:
- Development and execution of strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Manage and drive performance of external Sales Reps in specified territory
- Positive relationship management both internal and external with the goal of increasing sales
- Execute company sales growth objectives via coordinated efforts with inside Business Development Team and outside independent sales rep force.
- Develop and implement monthly strategic plans for the achievement of sales targets within assigned territory.
- Manage Specification Sales Reps in a specified region to develop new business and increase overall sales. This includes but is not limited to training and developing independent reps and customers, ensuring reps dedicate sufficient time to WAC product line with the overall goal of increasing sales.
- Identify any issues or problems in the territory and collaborate with internal sources to resolve the issue through to satisfactory resolution in a timely manner.
- Work with sales reps and internal sales team to drive achievement of promotion targets.
- Develop creative programs to achieve sales targets while maintaining profitability.
- Drive and evaluate performance of each independent sales representative group and make recommendations for hiring/termination as necessary.
- Conduct in field market research and provide well thought out new product ideas including target market, necessary listings, suggested price points and anticipated sales forecast.
- Maintain existing accounts including working with internal departments to follow up on credit/collections issues and returns.
- Manage within approved expense, returns and discount budgets.
- 5-7 years sales experience with proven track record of success managing independent sales force within the lighting industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work-related experience in a business-related field
- Solid strategic planning and execution skills
- Self-directed, ability to produce results independently
- 70 to 80% travel within assigned territory
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental premiums (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com Please note salary history on your cover page. Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. WAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.