The Renovation Lighting Consultant is responsible for calling on customers to create new demand for renovation lighting and lighting controls projects at a district and branch level in alignment with the overall Lighting Solutions & Services group sales and margin plan. Working with outside sales and sales leadership at assigned branches and under the direction of the Regional Renovation Lighting Manager, follows the identified Q|C|P process to identify and qualify new opportunities, work through the pipeline stages, and ultimately close new revenue for the business. Provides support to promote and sell lighting products and services to customers. Responsible for achieving inside or outside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to customer’s buying experience.
- Utilizes solution-selling Q|C|P approach and makes recommendations to prospects and customer base oriented around creating value for customer with lighting and controls solutions.
- Conducts joint sales calls and customer-facing activity with branch outside sales representatives, while also working with the Regional Marketing Manager to generate own leads and opportunities.
- Utilizes Lighting Solutions & Services tools and processes to accelerate new opportunity identification, pipeline development, and revenue growth across assigned branches or district.
- Conducts training for OSR and ISR network to facilitate opportunity identification and new demand creation within branch current customer base.
- Performs lighting audits as directed by the Regional Manager or Project Development team
- Utilizes Lighting Solutions & Services team resources to drive sales and margin goal attainment.
- 5 Positions Available
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Lighting Certification Preferred
- Quick to learn In-depth knowledge of lighting products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others as evidenced in personal and telephone interviews.
- Ability to clearly and effectively set and attain goals as evidenced by track record of setting goals, creating work plan, establishing reward, working diligently, measuring performance, adjusting as necessary and accomplishing goal.
To receive immediate consideration, resumes can be sent to MTintera@wescodist.com.