JESCO Lighting Group
Retail & OEM Display Manufacturers Sales Accounts Executive for the Midwestern Region Position
JESCO Lighting, a New York based leader in lighting products for the retail, display/ showcase, residential, and commercial markets, is looking for a high-energy, experienced teammate for the position of Accounts Executive for Retail Sales, Midwestern Region.
This position will be responsible for all sales of JESCO products into the Retail and OEM Display Manufacturers markets and channels. The position covers the Midwest territory.
The position will report to the President and is based out of your home office.
- Develop, manage and provide product training and lunch-and-learn sessions to the Retail and OEM Display Manufacturers markets and channels to increase market share in the specified region.
- Participate in the planning of, and attend Trade Events as required.
- Follow up closely on all Sales Leads generated from trade shows and events and magazines to establish relationships and to increase market share.
- Work closely with Inside Sales/Customer Service to ensure all orders, quotations, shipments, customers’ inquiries and requests are handled in a prompt and professional manner.
- Work closely with JESCO Marketing Team in the development of literature and marketing programs for the Retail and OEM Display Manufacturers markets.
- Perform any managerial and administrative duties as authorized or directed by the President and C.E.O.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional manner in dealing with customers and reps and the desire to answer inquiries quickly by phone or e-mail and resolve any issues immediately.
- Ability to learn the complete product line quickly utilizing the assistance of teammates in both the NY and CA offices.
- Desire to professionally assemble a sales plan for the Region that is easy to track and understand both in the field and at the home office.
- Knowledge of the Display OEM and Retail markets in the region including the key display manufacturers and retailers in each major market.
- Knowledge of the major National Accounts Distributors in each market.
- Knowledge of key specifiers in the Region.
- Closely working with the product managers to suggest new product ideas and providing feedback on competitive product and programs.
- Created and implemented programs to increase both sales and market share.
- 5 to 10 year experience in Display/OEM and retail sales covering both the retail and commercial lighting markets.
- 50%+ travel in the Region.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A team player who works well across sales, marketing, and management disciplines.
- Someone who “acts” as opposed to someone who “reacts” to the market environment.
- The ability to work closely with the West Coast team in utilizing the showroom for industry events whether it be ASID, AIA, DLF, or distributor training sessions.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Please email resumes to email@example.com