Sales Director, ESCO Market
Location: Work from Anywhere
$90K – $120K base, depending on experience. Significant bonus structure, no cap.
Reports to VP, Sales
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high efficiency lighting products to the ESCO market, located in the Boston, MA area. They provide customers with timely and cost effective solutions to all of their light fixture retrofitting and installation needs. They take pride in delivering premium service and quality products to their customers.
Our client is seeking a senior sales professional with a lighting industry background. The position will be responsible for driving sales of high efficiency lighting products to Energy Service Companies (ESCOs), throughout the United States. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and network in the ESCO market, and will be very knowledgeable in advanced lighting technology.
- Generate new business and maintain and strengthen current customer relationships
- Execute quoting process through collaboration with salesresources
- Work with Marketing team to develop & execute marketing programs
- Work with senior management to implement a new CRM
- Develop deep understanding of the current and future product offerings. Provide market feedback to new product development process.
- Understand products and trends within the marketplace
- As part of National expansion effort, recruit, hire and train additional outside salespeople
- Work with the Company’s agents to support their sales efforts. Develop custom solutions for unique project challenges.
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Support in the AR process
- Establish and meet sales quotas
- Grow market share nationally
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and implement innovative go to market strategies
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum five years experience in lighting industry
- Minimum three years LED technical sales experience
- Minimum three years experience closing new business with ESCOs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to close business
- Highly collaborative team player
- Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong Multitasker
Please let us know if you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend qualified candidates. Kindly forward all inquires with the job title in the Subject Line to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your resume as a Word.doc or PDF attachment. This search is time-sensitive. Thanks in advance for your interest. No phone calls please.