Please send resume to Lindsay MacLean, HR Manager: [email protected]
Kelvix is an LED lighting solutions manufacturer that provides industry-leading customer service and support to agents, lighting specifiers, distributors, and electrical contractors.
- Dedicated to the Kelvix Way, upholding our service expectations no matter the obstacle.
- Committed to service that stems from a place of gratitude.
- Active collaborators who work in partnership with our customers to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative and creative solutions providers.
- Experts, teachers, and learners, striving to improve and grow to provide the highest standards of customer experience.
If these values resonate with you and you’re looking to work with a positive, flexible, and growing team, let’s chat!
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the California region. Successful candidates have a proven track record of driving sales growth both with existing customers as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities. This position reports to the Executive VP and works closely with all members of the Kelvix team.
- Establish and meet sales quotas and objectives, increasing bottom line sales.
- Present Kelvix company philosophy and products in both small- and large-scale situations.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management team to ensure best-in-class customer experience.
- Set up and attend industry trade shows.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer outreach and the ability to forge relationships.
- Interact in person or virtually with customers as travel conditions apply.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and issues simultaneously with little supervision.
- Manage administrative duties, e.g., call reports, expense reports, and assigned projects.
- Provide information on competition and competitive products, industry trends, and industry information in general.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in lighting sales
- Extensive knowledge of LED technology and products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Professional, responsible, and dedicated
- Ability to work both independently and with teams
- Willingness to travel within sales territory
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Company 401K contribution of 3.0% begins 1 month after employment (no employee match required)
- Annual performance-based bonuses
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
Salary: Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities
Kelvix is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.