ABOUT FC Lighting | SSL:
FC Lighting | SSL, a leading manufacturer of architectural exterior and interior commercial LED lighting based in the Western suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a talented Sales Person.
We manufacture architectural LED lighting for high-end aesthetics with an incomparable value for quality solutions. We continue to accelerate our growth in architectural and other new lighting market segments. Out product line includes: Colourline, Linear Cove Lighting, Bollards, Pole Lighting, Step Lighting, Cylinders, Ingrounds, Pendants, Exterior Décor, and Directional Wall lighting for exterior and interior applications.
We pride ourselves on being a nimble and skilled US manufacturer of architectural lighting who provides superior solutions for our customers. Our in-house photometric lab is NVLAP accredited with full complement of equipment. We are also a Level 3 ETL test facility, as well as IP dust, wet test, environmental, salt spray, and vibration/G force testing.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Amount of Travel Required: 60%
Position Supervised: None
Meet or exceed territory sales goals by achieving operational objectives and contributing sales support, information and recommendations to meet the assigned regions strategic plan.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual sales goal with your supervisor to be approved by the executive team.
- Maintain and expands customer base through our sales representatives by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Communicate sales performance by publishing, tracking, and evaluating representatives progress monthly.
- Update personal knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and weekly communications with supervisor.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Including: selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining sales representatives in assigned region.
- In addition: you will communicate project expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing representative contributions; planning and reviewing commission actions through reinforcement of our policies and procedures.
- Travel to all offices in your region.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications Competencies Required
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Pride in your Work
- Team Player
- Can-Do Attitude
FC|SSL Lighting Inc. Traits Required:
- Driven to succeed – Burning desire to win.
- Perseverance – Never gives up and refuses to lose.
- Intelligent – Ability to learn quickly, internalize and retain.
- Resourceful and Creative – Ability to analyze problems/issues from various angles.
Skills & Abilities
- Education: 4-year College Degree
- Experience: 2-Years lighting experience required. Lighting manufacturing preferred.
- Computer Skills: M/S Office Suite, IOS
- Certifications & Licenses: None
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.