Lights-Direct is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team with proven experience selling residential lighting into the senior living, multi-family, and student housing market segments across the U.S.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the candidate must be a motivated self-starter that is willing to travel as needed. Must be able to leverage existing contacts with owner/developers, general contractors, and electrical contractors to increase national penetration in our key market segments.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Formulate strategic account target lists for each market segment.
- Engage in consultative selling to target accounts to understand prospect business models and decision-making process.
- Bring in new bid opportunities, direct and drive the sales efforts to close them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience with a proven track record of sales success within the residential lighting business. Specifically, new construction of multi-family, senior living, and student housing.
- Self-motivated with an ability to produce strong results.
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal/written communication.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Familiarity with optics, photometrics, and state & federal lighting standards.
- Medical, dental, vision and other benefits offered.
- 401(k) & paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.