Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. Currently, we have an opportunity for a Senior Buyer for our Totowa NJ location
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications. Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists. Compare supplier’s bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
- Monitor in-house non-inventory supplies Handle Kanban releases and perform buying duties when necessary. Determine if inventory quantities are enough for needs. Manages Commodities as assigned by Purchasing Manager. Find opportunities to improve PPV by finding better suppliers in-term of cost, quality control, delivery, inventory turns and reliability. Track commodities price trend and maintain records. Resolves purchasing problems between departments and vendors; manages expediting on needed product and past due parts to meet production/ operational needs.
- Assists internal customers and suppliers by interpreting laws, policy, codes, and regulations pertaining to purchasing; answers inquiries both orally and in writing concerning office operations.
- Works closely with other departments, i.e. production, purchasing, engineering, quality, customer service to ensure the completion of common goals.
- Confers and assists department to coordinate all purchasing and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints and trouble logs.
- Negotiate Kanban MOQ and lead times. Calculate targeted Inventory levels. Inventory turns and negotiate lead times. Update item balance, Item Master files and Kanban MRP files accordingly.
- Analyze data using MS excel to make effective reports. Do pricing analysis for commodities. Identify trends. Prepare data on commodity impact on finished goods.
- Planned purchased finished goods as assigned by Purchasing Manager.
- Various other tasks related to purchasing requests and responsible for the distribution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in field or related area
- Problem Identification & Resolution
- Microsoft Office Suite
- QuickBooks Enterprise Preferred
- Efficient written and verbal communications English/Spanish
- Dependably completing work within organizational protocol and within expectations. Completing work within Standard Operating Procedures
If interested in this position please contact Alissa Hall at email@example.com
About Coronet Inc.
Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. Our work can be seen at Samsung’s NYC Flagship Store, New York University, Mercedes Benz headquarters, the Google offices of Manhattan and more. Our fixture’s architecturally sleek appearance fits perfectly in modern commercial spaces and are designed with ease of installation in mind. We now have two facilities in New Jersey where we manufacturer, assemble, and house all of our LED and fluorescent products. Coronet manufactures a wide variety of recessed, surface, and pendant mounted luminaires for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Our product line has increased tremendously over the past few years and we continue to add to what we can offer. At Coronet, we strive to inform our customers of the immense advantages of changing over to LED lighting. Lower electric bills and less frequent maintenance are key. We use LED modules high in efficacy in all of our LED luminaires for optimum light and efficiency. Our outstanding team of lighting professionals are available to answer all of your questions and provide you with all your project-specific needs. With Coronet sales representatives located all over the US, a strong inside sales team, and in-house engineers we are able to achieve excellent project management and deliver exceptional product. Our ability to engineer custom lighting fixtures per job-specific needs continues to leave our customers satisfied. Our factory houses high end machinery, cutting-edge technology, and an incredible on site engineering department readily available to our clientele. We also offer lighting calculation reports to insure proper lighting for every floor plan. From custom lengths and project-specific mounting requirements to special patterns and layouts, Coronet will cater to all your job-specific needs.
Job Type: Full-time